The BR-102 plus is clinically validated and meets all four internationally recognized standards:
· British Hypertension Society (BHS)
· European Society of Hypertension International Protocol (ESH)
· Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) SP10
· Recommended by dabl® Educational Trust
Features and Benefits
· Light and compact design.
· Motion-tolerant technology reduces re-inflates and failed readings.
· Dynamic inflation to 30 mmHg above the previous systolic measurement reduces measurement time.
· Built-in pump, and thus almost silent
· SD card memory eliminates the risk of lost data and re-tests.
· Five cuff sizes, from the pediatric to the XL adult size, guarantee optimal measurement accuracy and maximum comfort
· DARWIN ABPM is a user-friendly, Windows®-based program that allows maximum fl exibility for confi guration, analysis, interpretation and ABPM reporting. Comprehensive and professional reports can be generated in no time (Optional